Make no mistake, the financial problems we face are global in scope and part of a broader agenda, and though up till now they've been largely confined to the big New York banks and Stock Exchange, unfortunately soon the madness will spread to cities and towns around the world. Therefore, we have to be prepared for any show that the global elite (Zionist-Illuminati) along with their reptilian brain oriented political leaders (puppets) have staged for us all in a global scale.
"Dictationary of the Real Agenda of the Landlord"
Main Entry: FED / fræud /
Part of Speech: unknown
Definition: 1. Federal Reverse. / 2. Fraudulent private institution that supplies the world of the Illuminati currency out of thin air./ e.g. The FED was designed strategically to lure people into perpetual debt, and it’s being strategically breaking down by the elite to cause a global economic depression. Stands for: Fraudulent Economic Deception.
How to get Prepared for the Economic Depression
Many people today fear the total collapse of the American and world economy. Whether or not another economic depression is impending for the future of America it is always wise to be prepared to take care of you and your family to survive in any given situation. The reliance of too many people on the almighty US federal government is a slap in the face to the Founding Fathers of the country and those they drew inspiration from (highly ranked Masons).
Economic • Depression / Æstrætegic Decepciön / a planed recession in which a nation's GNP (Gross Nuke's Production) is methodically falling and marked by low production and sales and business failures and unemployment, etc. / e.g. The market stock is being strategically depleted in order to stage more misery and terror and bring about a global currency, a police state, and eventually NWO / Stand for: (figure it out yourself)
2. Hold a family conference to discuss the economic status of your family. Compare the economic status of your family to the status of the country and of the world. Ask yourselves. "How are we doing?"
3. Deposit your savings into an international bank, and make sure to transfer your dollars into the currency of that country’s bank, avoid Euros and or buy gold or silver if possible.
4. Store food, extra medication and necessities for hard times. Depression could mean little or no money for food. Stock up on canned foods and non-perishable items. Things like rice, oatmeal, flour, sugar and oil are good staples to start with.
5. Depression means higher unemployment rates. Sell unnecessary items for extra cash. Start gardening. Indoor and outdoor gardens are beneficial.
6. Acquire a job skill that will be in demand like law enforcement, plummer, handy man, electrician, carpenter, health care. These will continue to be in demand in a depression.
7. Being Content Is The Key. Remember that life does not result from the things that you possess.
Martial • Law / märket low / n. / 1. permanent rule by military authorities imposed on a manipulated population specially in time of false flag terrorist or E.T. attacks, war or when civil authority and/or economy have broken down. 2. The law imposed on an invaded territory by occupying military forces (see: FEMA). / e.g. Martial law is a powerful weapon of the ruler elite to carry out their esoteric agenda / Stands for: Military Annihilation of Rights by Threatening Individuals & Abusing the Law - Legislation Authorized by “W”
How to get Prepared for Declaration of Martial Law
Martial law is defined as: military rule or authority imposed on a civilian population when the civil authorities cannot maintain law and order, as in a time of war or during an emergency. It means your rights are suspended and it is government by decree. Your constitutional rights may no longer apply. This could mean a state of National Emergency.
The following guide will help you plan, prepare, and get ready in the event that martial law threatens you safety and well being. It is divided into two parts. The first part describes the framework for martial law and the second part the actions to take in preparing for the actual declaration of martial law.
• Executive Order 10997: All electrical power, fuels, and all minerals well be seized by the federal government.
• Executive Order 10998: All food resources, farms and farm equipment will be seized by the government. You will not be allowed to hoard food since this is regulated.
• Executive Order 10999: All modes of transportation will go into government control. Any vehicle can be seized.
• Executive Order 11000: All civilians can be used for work under federal supervision.
• Executive Order 11490: Establishes presidential control over all US citizens, businesses, and churches in time of "emergency."
• Executive Order 13010: Directs FEMA to take control over all government agencies in time of emergency. FEMA is under control of executive branch of the government.
A GUIDE TO SURVIVING MARTIAL LAW
1. Avoid areas of marital law. Can be imposed due to natural disasters or man caused events. Important to have a retreat or place in a rural area away from populated areas.
2. Create alliances with like-minded neighbors or community members that share your views. Team work and numbers may help your situation.
3. Become transparent in the sense that you do not draw attention to yourself or your family. For instance, do not tell people that you are storing food just store food. Be prepared to render assistance to neighbors if need be. You never know when you will need them.
4. Avoid areas of civil unrest if possible. If caught in civil unrest take appropriate action.
5. Get informed and stay informed. Understand martial law can be a temporary crisis or an extended one. In extreme cases the shape of a whole nation can change.
6. People can be arrested and imprisoned indefinitely without charges.
7. Freedom of speech and freedom of assembly can be suspended, and censorship of the media imposed.
8. Gun ownership will also come under severe attack during marital law. We could see house to house searches by the military or National Guard looking for guns and seizing any they find along with stored food.
9. Take a stand on issues and make a choice that fits your beliefs and the situation. Do you believe as Patrick Henry, "Give me liberty or give me death?" Realize you may have some hard choices to make. Understand you may have to sacrifice your principles on trivial matters or take a hard stand. Always remember that you may have to come back and fight another day.
The Re+Evolution is Now